Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who likes Burt's Bees Hair Products?

I was thinking about trying out theirs Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment and Rosemary Mint Shampoo.Who likes Burt's Bees Hair Products?
Burts Bees has wonderful products I have used their facial products for years. Why would you need a pre-shampoo treatment ? If you really want to just try their stuff only buy a travel kit. You can get them off their web and sometimes on Ebay. I have used their hair products and I found them to be pretty heavy %26amp; oily ( avocado pure oil, butter pure oil, ). Which would be great for thick course dry hair. If you need a scalp treatment try Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell It is great and minty.


Good LuckWho likes Burt's Bees Hair Products?
Oh how delightful! I find that Burts' products work quite well. It depends on your hair type also, it works quite well with thick hair. I don't quite know about thin hair but it worked fantabulously on me. Try, experiment, compare and enjoy!
I don't like they're products and I've tried several.
If it is something I am not able to buy at Walmart or Walgreens at a reasonable price with equally same results then the answer is no.
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan