Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's bees face products?

anyone tried any of them and what did you think? i'm thinking about buying some.Burt's bees face products?
I've heard they are good. I have some friends who like the products. I think that they sell mini sample sizes that you can try. Usually at your local drug stores.Burt's bees face products?
I bought some hand cream of theirs once and I was a little disappointed. It was expensive and left my hands very, greasy!! It smelled good though.
I've used their orange face cleanser, their lip balms, lip tints, citrus scrub, and carrot face cream. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin.


Cleaner: made my skin feel nice, but didn't remove all makeup if I just rinsed. Had to use washcloth. I now use Aubrey brand rose cleanser, which is very gentle and effective. About the same price, too.


Scrub: nice smelling, softening. Very large grains, but otherwise good.


Lip balms: I don't like them, personally. They're nice for chapped lips at first, but lips quickly dry out after. Same with lip tints.


Carrot face cream: rather strongly scented, but was very hydrating and lasted a long time. The oils in it are very good for dry/sensitive skin.
They are no better or worse than most products, but at least they smell good, feel good, are made from mostly natural ingredients and aren't tested on animals.
There ok I like Murad's face products
I've never used their face products, but do love their lip shimmers.
i like the lip balm. I also have the lavender lotion. i love the stuff.
I've never used their face products, but I use their sugar beet and grapefruit shampoo and love it. I'd trust their products.
I worship bust's bees products. exellent products if you have dry skin. I even use the baby bee line of products..the baby oil and lotion make your skin super soft. if i were you i would go to there website burtsbees.com and you can read all the customers testimonials and see how may people love it. you can also get a good overview on what kind of products they sell. it doesnt get any better than all natural!
all great products across the board - my fave Burt's Bees is the hand lotion....
I put white vinegar on my face at night and olive oil on after that. My skin is great!
I LOVE their chapsticks so I'd trust their face products...in fact I'm going to look for some when I get off work
everything made by them is absolutly amazing. especially their beeswax lip balm. just don't try the one made with honey, it smells funny and doen't work very well...
I used an orange face scrub as a mask and it was wonderful. I have used the chapstick also. The foot cream and the foot spray is absolutely awsome, so refreshing. I have never tried the make-up products though. Kinda curious about those myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan