Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion soap?

Has this cleared up acne for anyone?Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion soap?
YES! I live by this stuff! I have very oily and troubled skin, and have battled acne for years now (on my face, neck, shoulders, chest %26amp; back). I had seriously tried everything...OTC and Prescription items recommended / given to me by a dermatologist...I tried Proactiv for almost 2 years, etc. While it all helped...nothing completely worked. I highly recommend the Burt's Bees Tomato soap...but I do suggest that you use the whole ';line';...They have the soap, and the Garden Tomato toner...I use these every day (once in the morning, and once at night)...and I use their pore refining mask several times a week (it comes in powder form, and you add a liquid from the recommended list in the instructions, depending on your skin type. For mine, I add tomato juice). It smells really good, and your skin feels amazing after using it. You'll have to see what works for you though, as far as how often you use it...as I said, I am very oily...so I need to use it more often, but even I have sometimes done the mask too frequently and have dried out my skin. So be careful with that!


I still get breakouts from time to time...especially when I ';slack'; on doing the mask and such...but this is the only product out of the hundreds that I have tried that ever fully worked on my skin. I hope that helps! Good luck!
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan