Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees or Carmex. Which is better? Which do you use and why?

Carmex uses phenol to soften skin and petrolatum (the same stuff as Vaseline) to seal in moisture. Menthol and camphor may provide a soothing sensation.





Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer uses various vegetable oils to seal in lip moisture, along with beeswax and various other kinds of wax.





These preparations should be benign. A choice between them comes down to personal preference - and maybe allergies. Some people are allergic to beeswax, and others may be allergic to other ingredients.





Choose one that you like that doesn't cause bad effects, and enjoy it! But keep in mind that your lips should be healthy without any coating; if you have a problem with chapped or cracked lips you should visit a dermatologist.Burt's Bees or Carmex. Which is better? Which do you use and why?
carmex


never tried burts beesBurt's Bees or Carmex. Which is better? Which do you use and why?
I don't like either, so I use ChapStick Flava-Craze.
Oh man, Carmex all of the way. It works better and is cheaper than Burt's Bees!! I've used both and have both. I have never bought more chapstick from any other brand than I do Carmex!
Burt's Bees Wax is ';better'; because it is all natural, but, I use Carmex anyways.
I like Carmex best, just because it's old reliable and the smell and tingling on the lips- it just does something for me. HAHA!
Burt's Bees, hands down. It's smoother, not sticky, moisturizing, tingly, and just better all together. (:
Oh man that's hard!


I'd say Burt's Bees though. It seems smoother and comes in all those colors XD. Also not as waxy as Carmex.
I was a failthful user of Carmex until I tried Burt's Bees. It is so much smoother, doesn't feel greasy and can even be used in place of lipstick. Burt's Bees gets an A++++++
carmex is really good but you have to try lip medex by blistex.
Burt's Bee's hands down.Carmex makes me feel like I dipped my lips in candle wax. Not to mention Burt's Bee's is all natural and keeps moisture in.
Burt's Bees. It works great and its natural.
I like carmex to me its the bst and its not as oily.
Carmex is my favorite... actually good old fashioned Mentholatum was always my favorite, but it's hard to find now. I don't really like Burt's Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan