Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees VS Soft Lips?

I'm planning on getting a chapstick/lip moisturizer soon, but many friends recommend burt's bees, while others swear by softlips. Which one is better?Burt's Bees VS Soft Lips?
It's all about Burt's Bees.Burt's Bees VS Soft Lips?
Burt's bees i love the minty smell and it is really good for your lips
i've actually tried both


i have burt bees right now and it's okay


softlips is okay too, but there isn't much in the tube and you need to put on alot to get your lips moisturized
Burts Bee's is the best have been using it for 10 years . And its natural.
well for me softlips makes my lips soft almost instantly and burts bees takes a little longer but i like the tingly feeling of burts bees. i think id still go with softlips.
I like the Softlips. It's less greasy or sticky ... or something. Burt's Bee's is really good too but I still prefer the other.
Burts Bee's is my favorite. It's got a nice little tingle when you put it on, makes me think that it's really doing something. Plus, it's all natural. I love the entire line.
Chapstick brand! lol
i loveee burt's bees, though it's quite expensive. It smells really good and the ingredients are all natural (which is the best thing about it!)
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan