Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do u think about burt's bee products?

Do u think they are worth buying or not? Are they effective?What do u think about burt's bee products?
they ar amazing!!!! i love thzt stuff... did u know that u can EAT anythig of burts?? isnt that amazingWhat do u think about burt's bee products?
They're definitely worth the money! I love their chapstick and lip shimmer. :-)
they taste really digusting
burt's bees is the best ever! definitely worth the money. i started using them and they've definitely helped a lot. i've used the cuticle cream, hand salve, foot cream, soaps, everything. definitely worth buying!
Yes! I love their products esp the lip balm.
They are really cheap and I use it all the time with a light pink gloss over it.....I love it!!
i love their chapstick %26amp; coconut foot cream!


works wonders and it smells really good.
The first time I bought the chapstick,


I absolutely LOVED it! It smells good


too. (: But recently, when I've used it,


It's been making my lips dry. But yes,


I think it's worth the money.
YES


it works really good we have about 10 of the chapsticks at my house that i use all the time :]
i love the foot creme. i go barefoot most of the time, so my feet get really rough, i can use the foot creme and within 2 or 3 days my feet are back to normal and super soft. maybe try buying one of the mini packs with several products in it to see if you like them
They are definitely worth the money-my dad uses it all the time!!...lol. Plus it smells really good!!
Love em :) Their lip balm is a lifesaver. Their shampoo also smells really good.
i love their chapstick %26amp; coconut foot cream!


works wonders and it smells really good.
Yes very effective, a little more expensive than other similar products, but well worth it.
Love them. I either buy them at our local Whole Foods Market or order them from the internet. They are definitely worth the money. I put them in my adult childrens Christmas stockings every year.
yea burts bees is awsum but if u get the lip balm stuff get it in the tube not the circle things where u have to put ur finger in it cuz it pisses the **** outta me cuz then ur hands get all nasty. an yea burts bees works good
Love them. Just buy the original chapstick. It works incredibly well. I buy designer lip glosses... but if you don't want to go that route, I've heard theirs are really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan