Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anybody tried Burt's Bees super shiny shampoo?

http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





It smells SOOOOOOO good and I want to buy it, but it's kind of expensive. Has anybody tried it, does it work any better than cheaper shampoos? Or about the same? Thanks :-]Has anybody tried Burt's Bees super shiny shampoo?
I use it.


It makes my hair smell great, and it has made it a lot shinier and softer since I've started using it.


I'd say go ahead and splurge a little, it's worth it. :)Has anybody tried Burt's Bees super shiny shampoo?
yes, i've tried it.





I found it super drying. But my boyfriend is using the rest up and his hair looks AMAZING! because he has naturally oilier hair. Where as my hair is super dry to begin with.





So: if you have oily hair, you'll like this product. It will make your hair noticebly shiny.





A cheaper version might be that Pantene Ice Shine stuff. I've used that before, but I think it's a clarifying shampoo..which means it'll strip your hair. So make sure to only use the clarifying shampoo like once a week, and use a regular shampoo the rest of the time.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan