Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone not like burt's bees lip balm?

everyone at my school like loves it and my friend got me some for christmas but i dont really like it. it makes my lips all cold and weird... do other people like it or dislike it?Does anyone not like burt's bees lip balm?
Burt's Bees products are really awesome, but you probably don't like the peppermint, which can be a bit over powering for some. Burt's Bees also have a honey lip balm that you might like better. It's in a caramel color case rather than the yellow one you probably have.Does anyone not like burt's bees lip balm?
I didn't really like it either (I have the honey kind, it's stinky). I'm happy using the Cherry Carmex!
i love it. its all natural. there are many types pf lips balms like the honey one and tinted ones that you should try
I have never tried but heard about it,the coldness is probably from the cooling effect which that means it is working to protect and moisturize your lips. i like the regular stuff i use chap stick the one in the beige tube it is called all natural which it is great it taste kinda good to it has al lot of moisturizers and has a good smell it goes on smooth and silky not gunky, also try Blistex the have a new called moisture splash this is if you want a moisturizer with a little bi t of shine it feels cool going on but does not stay that way it feels cool at first because it has a metal ball that is the applicator Hope this helps.
i love it
i like burt's products they are all great
i swear by Cortibalm. It's virtually odorless and colorless, and tasteless.
burts bees is suppose to make your lips cold


i love it.


it soothes my lips in the winter when its really cold outside


overall its a really good brand of lip balm.
I dislike it, it makes my lips feel like wax and just makes my lips chapped even more
I really don't like peppermint stuff..so that's why I don't like the Burt's Bees balm. But I do like the cooling effect so I buy the cheap old Carmex. Also the Burt's Bees makes my lips feel gunky instead of smooth....


Just my opinion though...
probably what you dont like is the pepermint oil that is in it!!


We sell burts bee's in my beauty supply, and EVERYONE loves it!, but you know.... everyone is different, you may have more sensative lips...


who knows!!
tried it once and don't like it. won't buy it again
Well, I have 3 tubes of Burt's Bees lip balm so that speaks for itself. lol
I don't either, its cold and heavy, very gooy.... Try the lip products from bee-luscious cosmetics they are on line at www.beeroyalproducts.com


I love their lipsheen products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan