Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which burt's bees lip shimmer should i get? ?

i just finished a nutmeg burt's bees lip shimmer and i want another one, but i'm not sure i want the same color. i have dark tan skin and dark lips, too. the nutmeg was alright, but sometimes it looked a little too bright and red, especially if i put more than one coat. i do like the sparkliness, though, which i don't see in like rhubarb and merlot. i'm thinking about coffee, fig, or papaya...what should i get?Which burt's bees lip shimmer should i get? ?
I'd go with either Fig or Papaya. Papaya has more red undertones, whereas Fig is more of a plum red. But based on your description, I don't think Toffee would go well with your skin and lip tone.Which burt's bees lip shimmer should i get? ?
I like watermelon, but my skin tone is a lightish tan. =/


I have radiance which I'm not too crazy about, and fig.


I think fig would look alright on you, but it is pretty red.


Not so sure you would like that though. But I say give it a try.


Sorry, those are the only three I have.
You don't like raisin? I like Merlot. You can try two colors together. The darker one on first and a light one with shimmer on top of it.
Well personaly i got the one called champain.


well i believe it is called tht.


but yes i rly lyk tht one.!








best of luck in your hunt for the perfect burts bees.!!











[which is awsome by the way...!.)]
papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan