Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you like Burt's Bees products? If so, which ones are your favorite?

I love the hand creme (that smells like bananas i believe?) the carrot-seed oil complexion mist, and the honey lip balm. Do you like Burt's Bees products? If so, which ones are your favorite?
You can't go wrong with their lip balm...it's amazing. I've also been using their Miracle Salve this winter. I run just a little through my hair after it's been washed and it keeps hair smooth and shiny. Every product I've tried works really well.Do you like Burt's Bees products? If so, which ones are your favorite?
Yes! I have 2 of their lip shimmers (in Champagne %26amp; Guava). Those are my favorite! And I just got their Herbal Blemish Stick.





What are yours?
I am in love with burt's bees! The classic lip balm is my favourite however.
i love burts bees!!!!!!!! I love their lip sticks they feel so awesome when you put them on it makes your lips tingle :D
I love there lip balm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan