Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees line of products?

Well I was wondering if Target would carry their whole beauty products line. If they do, would I be able to find it in the beauty/cosmetics department or would they be by the check out counters? Also do you think they carry specifically the Lip Shimmers in watermelon flavor?





Thanks! My friend recommended the brand to me, said it was good, that I should try it.Burt's Bees line of products?
cvs is a better guess, they carry a wider variety. the watermelon lip shimmer is more of a shade not a flovor by the wayy,


i have all of the lip shimmers, watermelon is my fave, then champaigne :] anywayss, hope this helped!Burt's Bees line of products?
Go to Rite Aid or whatever drug store you frequent. Most of them carry Burt's Bees full line of products. I love the peppermint lip balm, the almond oil hand cream, and the bath oil. Everything works extremely well, smells extremely good, and leaves me in 7th heaven!
burt's bees is awesome, you can find them at any walgreens, health food or supplement stores, natural stores, and of course online. I am pretty sure target carries some but perhaps not all of their line. your best bet to find their whole line would be online.
I've seen tons of Burt's Bees products in Target. I usually get mine from there or from Walgreens. It would be in the beauty/cosmetics department.
According to my boyfriend, yes they do. Specifically the watermelon lip shimmer. At least at the target in Keene NH. Hope that helps!
they havee it in the counters and in the beauty section..but they only have like one type of chapstick on the counter
probably a few things but not the entire collection every store is different





go to burtsbees.com for more info
they would be at the beaty section , and one good lipgloss i have tried is dr.pepper by lipspackers it smells like dr.pepper
Call your local target store and ask- they will be happy to tell you.


I have seen a lot of Burt's Bees at my Target.
yes they do.


well, at least im pretty sure that


ive seen their products there.
yes, its at target, got my burts bees lipgloss there, check at the makeup section
Yes, they do.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan