Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees lip balm flavors? Please read inside.?

I know that Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (original) has a minty peppermint type of, I guess you call, flavor.








What is Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil like?





What is Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm like?





What is Burt's Bees Lifeguard's Choice Lip Balm like?Burt's Bees lip balm flavors? Please read inside.?
The Pomegranate one is really good. I just got it today and it goes on very smoothly with a nice scent and flavor. It gives your lips just a bit of color which is nice.





I also got one with a bit of tinted shimmer to it, it gives my lips a frosted pink look and has a minty scent/taste/feeling. I like it a lot. However, I got another one in brown and didn't like the look of it. I returned it and picked up the Pomegranate one instead which was way better.Burt's Bees lip balm flavors? Please read inside.?
the pomegranite oil one makes your lips slightly purplish red, and it kinda smells liek a dentist office (if you can immagine that





and i wouldn't know about the other two though.


sorryy.
Burt's Bees Lifeguard's Choice Lip Balm makes you lips really pale and almost white, I don't know about the other two though.
All of these lip balms are absolutely ';grand.'; They are health-based and of ';natural'; origin. Whatever your ';flavor'; preference, you will find the product in the Burt's Bees line up. Peace, Love and God Bless.
i have tried the one with pomegranate, it's very nice. it has subtle fruity-type scent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan