Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees lip shimmer?

Can you recommend me a good colour??? I have dark red lips, it looks harsh on my pale skin so I want something that will make my lips light pink or peachy? I already tried watermelon...too red!


ThankyouBurt's Bees lip shimmer?
CHAMPAGNE! Beautiful.Burt's Bees lip shimmer?
I've been obsessed with skin colours you should buy a colour which is nude mixed with some beige and a hint of pink. you don't want you lips looking way to powerful if you are pale.
the lip shimmer is more of a tint than an actual color. If your lips are really dark then you want to go really light to balance it out. Try champagne.
champagne
I suggest beige colour or champagne- they both look great and are oh-so shimmery and nice!
Cherry?
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan