Monday, June 21, 2010

Are burt's bees products any good?

OMG I LOVE BURTS BEES!!! i use their shampoo +cond. body wash pomegranate chap stick (AMAZING) also their lip gloss mosturizers and blemish sticks oooh plus their under eye cream. im addicted ! everything works so much better than all those other brands that use harmful ingrediants. really try it out! you wont be dissapointed!Are burt's bees products any good?
I love their chap stick, but I'm into more fruitier things so i go with Soft lips brand Strawberry. I think soft lips works better, but Burt's bees works better than many other chap sticks. It depends on if you like the mintyness.Are burt's bees products any good?
I have become a burt's addict. so yeah, they work wonders (especially the chapsticks!) :)
I've only tried the chapstick, but it's awesome!
i have the chap stick i like it alot and it works good for dry skin.
yes. they work wonders for dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan