Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm 25 and need a new skin regimen. Maybe Burt's Bees?

I still get zits every now and then but I think clearisil is just not working. I'm thinking of getting the Burt's Bee's collection for my face. This includes their toner. I want to take care of my skin and avoid scrubbing too much which may cause wrinkles later on.


Has anyone used Burt's Bee's products for the face? I'm thinking something that's all natural may be good for my sensitive skin.I'm 25 and need a new skin regimen. Maybe Burt's Bees?
just shower less.I'm 25 and need a new skin regimen. Maybe Burt's Bees?
i love burts bee..and it works wonderful for me...its natural so its not damaging or cuaseing any allergic reactions...and it smells so much fresher...i have a blemish spotter for when i get zits, and i use the toner..(smells fresh, feels fresh, looks fab,) i have a scrub...and we have some of their lotions..ive liked them more than anything else that i use..





im 18 and will continue useing them for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan