Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees Lipbalms: Which is best?

Burt's Bees replenishing honey lip balm OR Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm .. in your opinion, which is better? Also .. which is the ';original'; ? Please help :) I'd like to have a bit of advice before buying. Thanks in advance, for your answer :)Burt's Bees Lipbalms: Which is best?
Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm is better, and I believe it is the original.Burt's Bees Lipbalms: Which is best?
I like both, but I use the beeswax balm, I believe it's the original.
Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm is the original lip balm. It is also the best one.
personally neither did a thing for me..I'm in love with soft lips..they may work for you though I gave mines to my 5yr. old
Burt's Bees Lipbalms suck
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan