Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can i find Burt's Bees Chapstick?

At what store can I get Burt's Bees Lip Balm/ Chapstick?





www.burtsbees.com %26lt;== check it out if you don't know what I'm talking aboutt. thanksWhere can i find Burt's Bees Chapstick?
I don't know where you live, but in addition to Walgreens and CVS, I've seen it at Wegmans, Safeway, Food Emporium, and Whole Foods. If you want to get it online you could order it from a ton of places you'd find googling,Where can i find Burt's Bees Chapstick?
I think walgreens drugstore sells it now...i've seen it there recently
I've seen this brand mainly at drugstores like CVS and walgreens, and sometimes even at the supermarket. At least in my area.
CVS or any local pharmacy
i get it at the local book store believe or not Borders sells it ..i dont know if you have on near you but they also sell it at Walgreens and CVS pharmacy...
I saw some in target, they also sell it at bath and body works
cvs
CVS or Walgreens usually sells it. I like it too, my girlfriend got me hooked on it.
Whole foods in the cosmetics/vitamin section and borders by the cash register.
burt bees chapstick can be found in stores such as Sally's Beuty Supply, which is like a Sally Hansen store. Or in other words, a beauty store that typically sells hair and make up supplies.
here we can get it at wal-mart and walgreens and even target it all depends on where u are i would always try the web site
wallgreens or cvs pharmacys
CVS Drugs, Waldgreen's or any health food store. Burts Bees even has a website that you can order any of their products.
drug stores.
wallgreens and hallmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan