Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees HELP!!!!?

I use almost all of the Burt's Bees line for oily skin does anyone have a different brand for extra oily skin?!Burt's Bees HELP!!!!?
Try Clinique. They have three different lines for dry to oily skin. Check out the website.Burt's Bees HELP!!!!?
My mom used to sell Mary Kay and even though I know it is so cliche it totally works and is actually not that expensive. I tried going to burts bees cuz I like natural stuff, but their cleansers and moisturizers were too thick for me. Now I use Formula 2 by mary kay (go to their website to find a consultant in your area, I don't think they offer formula 2 online) and I spray burts bees complexion mist in a lighter moisturizer. I love it. Happy Primping!
If you can afford it, clinique all the way. Otherwise, both Garnier (Pure A) and Neutrogena (moisturizer for oily skin) work very well. Also, clear %26amp; clear oil blotting sheets are VERY useful and you can use them over makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan