Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees Vanishing Creme Irritation?

After cleansing, toning, and putting on this vanishing creme, I awoke the next day to find the texture of my cheeks really rough and pinkish. They're usually pretty smooth. Was this a reaction and should I stop using it? Has anyone else experience this? I really want to be able to use this!Burt's Bees Vanishing Creme Irritation?
If the only thing you did differently was the creme, then it is probably a reaction. I have not used this particular creme, but have used other Burt's Bees products. I liked the idea that they were natural, but for the most part liked them less or the same as other products I was using.Burt's Bees Vanishing Creme Irritation?
you should probably stop using it. I tried it but it was too greasy for my skin so i stopped using it.
Their products are too harsh for me too! it sounds like the toner burned your skin, I'd stop using it.





L'Occitane is more expensive but they have this really wonderful line for sensitive skin that has honey in it. If it's out of your budget, try the burt's baby bee line, it's more gentle.
I had that experience with a toner from Burt's Bees, after using it my face was red. If I were you I wouldn't use anymore of their products.
Ohhh I HATE THAT STUFF! It did the same thing to me except it was a lot worse! STOP USING IT IMMEDIATLY! And wash your face often for the next 2 days because your symptoms could get a lot worse! I suggest the following products to get rid of the damage.








Acne Solutions Emergency Gel Lotion:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4913%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD611





GOOD LUCK!
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan