Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees vs. Chapstick? Which is better?

I have a cold right now and so my lips are really dry and chapped. I am going to run to the drugstore and was wondering which lip product would be better: Burt's Bees or Chapstick?Burt's Bees vs. Chapstick? Which is better?
well even though burts bees lipbalm has cooling effects,. its not that moisturizing.


id go with chapstick, u can never go wrong......Burt's Bees vs. Chapstick? Which is better?
chapstick if theyre really cracked and chapped


burts bees burns when your lips are too chapped
Well Katy Perry recommended it


'Tastes of her cherry chapstick'


So i guess chapstick haha
Burt's Bees are better for healing lips and Chapstick is good for daily basis.
Burt's Bees is the better of the two. I always go for Carmex though.
burts bees, by far

1 comment:

  1. even though your question is a year old, I can't help but post. I found your blog when I was googling to try and find an article from Psychology Today that compared some old Brand name products (deodorant, facial soap, lip balm) with some natural/homeopathic counterparts. I remember that the name brand Chapstick supposedly beat the Burt's Bees hands down on a number of different criteria. I know the Bees products are popular, but apparently some of the longstanding brand names are still around exactly because they do the job right.

    Good luck finging the perfect lip remedy and remember not to bite them.

    ReplyDelete

 
quick loan