Monday, June 21, 2010

What are Burt's Bees?

How good are these products?


I have really dry and flaky skin..........What are Burt's Bees?
they are natural products.... I have never use them.. in our family we have very different skin types, my mom is dry skin my sister is combination and I have very oily skin... we were strugling with this for quite a long time.. we are using arbonne products.. they are very good and for the 3 of us we finally found what we were looking for... the important thing is not to use products with mineral oil or chemicals.... these are very harmful for our skin and avoid fragrances....our skin needs to breath and when we use products containing ';stuff'; that our skin does not absorb so the skin could benefit from the nutrients that the products contain... the mineral oil for example clogs our pores and even though products contain vitamin e well we would not benefit the way we would if it did not contain mineral oils... anyway, check them out, they are really good...What are Burt's Bees?
I USE ARBONNE ALSO AND THERE IS A MARKED DIFFERENCE SINCE THEN TRY THEM AND IF NOT SATISFIED YOU CAN RETURN ITEM WITHOUT A FUSS
They're pretty good


I use them all the time but they can get to be expensive
They're awesome products. I especially like the almond milk hand creme. They're rather pricey, but a little goes a long way...


They're becoming available more widely, so maybe find a store in your area that has them and try a tester, before shelling out.
i have burts bees beeswax lip balm and its really good...its my favorite
Burt's bees is pretty natural and raising the bar for natural products. I use their eye cream, night cream, lip shimmers, and lip gloss. Fantastic. And they don't test on animals (unlike Arbonne) if that's important to you.
they work SOOO WELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan