Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do Burt's Bees skincare products help acne???????????

I started breaking out after using a foundation I'm allergic to. And now I don't know how to get rid of it! It's like all over my face! I used to have such a clear and flawless face, but now it's just terrible! I can't show my face to anyone until it's all gone!! I heard that Burt's Bees products can help. Like their Blemish stick and theire Tomatoe washes.


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=-35%26amp;catalogId=10051%26amp;storeId=10001%26amp;langId=-1


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=-33%26amp;catalogId=10051%26amp;storeId=10001%26amp;langId=-1


Did anyone try these? Is there anything else you'd recommend or that helped you?? : (


Thanks guys!Do Burt's Bees skincare products help acne???????????
burts bees makes AWFUL washes and lotions (they make you break out even more- i know this because i have sensitive skin too and i'm 'allergic' to most foundation), but the spot treatments they make are so incredibly good.





their blemish stick is the only acne product i use now, and after using it religiously (2x a day on all my spots and blemishes) for a few weeks i have ridiculously clear, perfect skin. you have to be careful with it though- if you roll it on all over your face, it'll sting like crazy and you'll never want to use it again. just spot-treat with it, and in time everything will smooth out and look beautiful. and you notice results in a few hours- pimples, etc. will DISAPPEAR if you use it a few times in a day.





essentially that's the only recommendation of burts bees i can make. the lip balm and blemish stick are both AMAZING. but the washes and lotions they make will definitely only make your skin worse. good luck!Do Burt's Bees skincare products help acne???????????
I think that Burt's Bees products are going to help put more moisture into your skin rather than help treat acne. Personally I would recommend using pro active if it is really a terrible breakout, but if you cannot afford that, astringent works well to help clear up acne. Try finding an ';on the spot acne treatment.'; Those work very well on my skin and I hope they'll work for you too! Hope your skin clears up. Good luck.
burt's bees products are excellent because they're organic.


i've tried the blemish stick and it worked, but it stung quite a bit.


i haven't tried the tomato wash though, but judging by their other products i'm sure it would help.
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan