Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's bees lip balm? which one? PLEASE ANSWER?

medicated, regular, honey, or pomegranate? i have normal lips and they peel and it's annoying so i want something to moisturize, smooth, and make it look healthy.Burt's bees lip balm? which one? PLEASE ANSWER?
I use the regular, but I don't have the lip peeling problem. They are probably all good..





Also, you might want to try a product called ';Satin Lips'; by Mary Kay. It has a lip exfoliater, as well as a conditioner and it works great for lips that peel.Burt's bees lip balm? which one? PLEASE ANSWER?
Honey! I love the lip balms with honey. Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts moisture, and it also has some nice healing properties as well. But, if you want antioxidant protection, go with the pomegranite one. But, for sheer moisturizing abilities, nothing beats honey!
i use the regular.. and i love it..


the medicated is nice too..


actually i love them all lol..


but i'm similar to you and i use the regular.. it works for me..
regular is great for any lip condition. when your lips are just smooth, no problems the tingle feels nice, chapped/ peeling is smoothed away. so yeah, i suggest the original.
Hello^_^ I love Burt's Bee Lip Balm!! I have the same problem you do, so I would suggest regular. It makes your lips feel all tingly!! Haha, and it helps a lot.


I dunno if I could live without it.(I'm sure I could, but you know what I mean)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan