Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Burt's Bees lip balm any good?

If so, what flavour/color is the best?


I want my lips to look shiny and smooth, but have a light pink-ish color?Is Burt's Bees lip balm any good?
The original one, it works so well.


I had VERY chapped lips,


and got some of this stuff,


and I had shiny perfect lips again in about


two days.





Amazing. Love it.Is Burt's Bees lip balm any good?
Burt's Bees is a really good lip balm. You can tell that it works, and it goes on real nice. You can get the 'chap stick' kind, no flavor no color if your lips are in bad condition, but otherwise try out a few different colors on the side of your hand, and see what you think is best on you.
I've tried Burts bees but don't like it. It doesn't go on smoothly enough and is an extremely thin coat which leaves no real shine. I really love Bigelow's Rose Salve though. The scent is awesome and the color is a pretty light pinkish, and it comes in a little round tin so you apply it with your fingertip. I use it everyday and my lips are really smooth.
i love burt's bees stuff


their lip palm is good


i think the right lip colour will depend on the colour of your skin


i'd ask a friend for help with the shade as the colours that look good on me might not look good on you
It is amazingly good, but it is a little on the expensive side. I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it.
well the only thing i can tell you is that it's fuc*en good cause my men buy everything form that mark cause its all real natural thing.
umm then u wuld want the pomagrnite oil one its looks like lip gloss but moisturizes like a balm and feels smooth like chapstick
the pomegranate flavour lip balm from burts bees is really good.... it has a sheer pink colour....
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan