Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone use Burt's Bees facewash?

Burt's Bees has several face washes and toners and I'm wondering which ones to try? I really love their moisturizers and I wanted to start using some their other products, too. Thanks!Does anyone use Burt's Bees facewash?
I really like them too. I think they have come out with some really great new stuff in addition to their old line and I would try someting from it.


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a> This is really more of a body wash. I like the shampoo in this line too. I really do not like any of their specifical facial washes yet.





They do have an outlet I hope you know about. You can see when it is worth it to buy when there is combined shipping. The only thing I have had problems with from the outlet is the lipsticks because they were smashed. Otherwise I have even given outlet products as gifts. Sometimes they come without boxes or labels however.





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





I think they let you have 5 of an outlet item at a time so if it is something you really love like a hand cream and it is winder you can really stock up. I love one of the ones with bannana and was going through it so fast one winter. It was nice to get tons of it.





I have to admit I am allergic to tomatoes so that is why I have not tried the tomato facial products. Some of the citrus products were very disapointing because they seemed strong and for men. Some of the other products seem manly also. Like the citrus face scrub just did not seem like a female product to me. I gave extras away to may guy friends because I stocke up on it from the outlet.Does anyone use Burt's Bees facewash?
i love the tomato toner and the lettuce facewash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan