Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees Res-Q ointment -- do much for you?

I picked some up today at Longs, before a camping trip. How well does it work?Burt's Bees Res-Q ointment -- do much for you?
Burt's Bees is wonderful stuff, regardless of the specific product. It's all good.Burt's Bees Res-Q ointment -- do much for you?
I love the stuff! I recently fell and banged up my knee really bad. I am putting the ointment around the scab to keep the skin from getting tight. I use it for cuts and scrapes and also for lip balm in a pinch. Very small and handy in you purse or pocket.
It's very soothing...and it does alleviate some of the simptons (is. burns, stings...even rashes). But it's a natural product so it might not be as effective as some medicated products out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan