Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees Products...?

I recently bought Burt's Bees facial cleanser based on the products attributes that they promise to delivery.





';This rich facial cleansing cream is gentle, yet effective. Naturally cleansing soap bark and healing aloe vera moisturize and soften skin while effectively removing makeup and dirt. Meanwhile, chamomile and echinacea soothe and calm for naturally fresh, healthy skin.'; Burts Beees website





opinions please...Burt's Bees Products...?
I just bought some of their products after researching them. I love the products and everything that this company puts out is great.Burt's Bees Products...?
i really like their products...my lips tingle for a while after applying the lip balm, though...





i think they're worth the money.
I actually have the cleanser, it seems to be gentle, but I still find my skin feels tight and dry after using it. It doesn't make my skin more red; I wouldn't say it is less red either, though.
its all good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan