Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever tried Burt鈥檚 Bees Lip Care Products?

Did you like them? Were they too waxy? Do you have one you recommend, i.e. the stick versus the tub?Has anyone ever tried Burt鈥檚 Bees Lip Care Products?
Yes, I use and I love.


HOWEVER, with most medicated lip care products; you have to continue to use to maintain the softness and smoothness. If you use irregularly you will notice more dryness when you don't use. The process will need to be somewhat habitual.


I have noticed that the simple wax balms in the tube (honey is my fav tube) are more waxy - not really good when using a lip stick or gloss because the color will slide right off. BUT the balms that come in the little tub are great right before bed or in the winter before you go out in the cold because they are very moisturizing. If you are a kisser, or kiss on a regular basis you should use the tub balm ( raspberry ) it is great. It smooths and softens the skin almost instantly, very smoochworthy.Has anyone ever tried Burt鈥檚 Bees Lip Care Products?
I love it. I enjoy the lemon lime the smell is so inviting. It does not make my lips oily at all. I use both the stick (peppermint) and the tub. I prefer the tub thought.
yes i have tried them and they are the best. They really make your lips soft and they arernt waxy at all. the spear ment kind is really good unless you want a fruity smell then i recommend strawberry. but they all are great and they really do wonders
yes i have, and i love it.
I tried, but I prefer blistex.
own it but never used enuf to know if it was making the difference cuz i usually find my herbal blistex before i give it time to work. But, it has a very good reputation and from what i hear, it is an excellent lip care product.
yes! it's great. i forgot what its called but i think it sounds like shimmer sticks. it is packaged kinda like a thin chap stick but it really covers your lip like lipstick with lotsa colors available. it's not too waxy, it feels great on the lips and smells/tastes minty. as for the balm(tub) it is better coz when the stick rubs of my lips kinda chap.the balm just subsides but it still feels luxurious.
well for females i suggest the lip shimmers from Burt's Bees and for males the tub... i like them... another one you might try that is good too... is something called badger balm... its in a tub... its good... and one thing about it is that you can use it as lotion as well... its lip and body balm... its great stuff... especially if you are outside alot... if you are i suggest the badger balm over burts bees...
I love mine. They are a little bit waxy, but not like regular chap stick brand. I love the original in a stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan