Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which do you prefer... Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees, or Avon?
Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees
or Avon?

I am taking a poll for my econ class and need as many answers as possible.Which do you prefer... Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees, or Avon?


Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees


or Avon?
avonWhich do you prefer... Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees, or Avon?


Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees


or Avon?
burt's bees
avon %26amp; burt bee's
bonne bell!
i like bonnie bell
burts bees for me!
burt's bees
Avon.
Burt's Bees
i grew up using bonne bell, i love it!
burt's bees all the way. i use it like every hour or more
Burts Bees always works the best for me
bonnie bell
i prefer avon..because their products are resonable and its really good for my skin. i will not change to other brands. i support avon 100%
Avon
The best makeup comapines are Covergirl and Mabeline they have great products and websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan