Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best burt's bees lip balm? ?

i'm thinking about getting this one:





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





has anyone tried it? what is your favorite? i'm looking for a balm, not a gloss. however, suggestions for a tinted balm (for deep tan skin) would work, too. thanks!What is the best burt's bees lip balm? ?
i tried that honey one.. and personally i thought it was gross. and i was so excited when i saw it because i looovvee honey but it just didn't taste good. But the original kind is the best!! i can't go a day without it and i keep it in my pocket every day haha it's so refreshing and is great for your lips!What is the best burt's bees lip balm? ?
I tried the honey one and the smell/taste was awful, but it moisturized well. I love the original beeswax one and the pomegrante one is my very fave!


All of the tinted balms are nice and i think watermelon would look good on you! Just remember to use a mirror when applying or it can go everywhere. Im not trying to insult your intelligence, i just assumed tinted balm was mistake proof and its really not.
I didnt really like the honey one, but my favorite is the soothing, cooling, refreshing lip balm. I like the tingling feeling if thats what you like, but they have it in a light pink tint which would look really good with tan skin
I tried that one and it doesn't taste good and its waxy and gross. My favorite is the pomegranate one, it moisturizes lips so well.
My fave is the original.





The honey always dries up really fast like within 2 days and it doesn't work the greatest. It does taste good though =) But its still crappy.
My favorite is thier origanal lip balm
i prefer the medicated lip balm the original makes my lips sticky after a while
I like the honey one the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan