Monday, June 21, 2010

Carmex chapstick verses Burt's Bees chapstick?

Which one is your favorite?Carmex chapstick verses Burt's Bees chapstick?
carmex is horrible for your lips in the long run. the ingredients are crazy - methol and camphor, salicylic acid... not good for your lips at all. burt's bees is better and they have lip colors, if that's what your looking for. But the best stuff I've ever used on my lips is the lip balm that i got from whole foods that is mostly made up of shea butter. really creamy and gave a slight natural looking gloss. called afia i think.Carmex chapstick verses Burt's Bees chapstick?
This is a constant conundrum for me too, as these are my two very favourites. Which one I use depends on my mood. Also, my boy prefers the taste of Burt's and hates the taste of Carmex, so I can't use it when I'm around him.





I love the tinted Burt's Bees chapstick, which Carmex doesn't do, so I guess if I had to pick one to the absolute exclusion of the other, I would pick Burt's. But it's a very very close call!!
Carmex...am allergic to Burt's Bees


But personally i like the Nivea that they have.. it is awesome...
Burts Bee's!


It's mosturizing the honey one smells good and carmex is just burning :X
burt's bees defiantly! im like totally addicted to that stuff and take it with me where ever i go..
oh so burt's bees i have tried both and carmex burns your lips like you wouldn't believe.
burts bees 4 sure!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I tried Burt's Bees once and I didn't find it as moisurising as some claim it to be. I found it quite solid so it was difficult to even get out of the pot never mind keep my lips hydrated.

    I reckon Carmex will probably make tinted lip balms in the future, the cherry one is the best. I like the cool feeling it gives and it's a good base for lipstick.

    My favourite lip balms are the Korres Lip Butters, all natural ingredients, really buttery and soft and come in some really cool colours and flavours like Pomegranate.

    ReplyDelete

 
quick loan