Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Any good?

I am able to get a great deal on Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. Are they good? Are they like lipgloss?





Ellen MarieBurt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Any good?
I am in love with Burt's Bees lip care. I usually use the Lip Shimmers when I want a bit of color, and the Honey Lip Balm when I don't. The shimmers go on nice and smooth with a minty, tingly feeling that uplifts your day. The honey lip balm is just a little heavier(but nothing close to Chap-stick) and has just a touch of sweet that's like a little treat.


As for color choice, the Champagne is probably your best bet. It's nice and light, perfect for the age range for which you're buying. I think Rhubarb is a little heavy, but it could be my face tones that just don't jive with it. Or maybe get both and they can layer the Champagne over the Rhubarb to lighten it up. Good luck with your decision :)Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Any good?
yes, I'm a little old then 14 but my little sis, who is 12 uses it all the time I say go for it!
YEAH, IT'S OK
yeah it smooths ya lip skin and help for winter!
Yes! I love it. I use it on days when I don't want to put a lot of make up on. It keeps my lips really smooth and soft. Texture wise, its not sticky like lipgloss, it has the same texture as lip balm but with extra shine and nice understated colour. I have all the shades.
I use carmex, i buy it at wal mart(it's cheap) and it works way better then any other lip balm.





http://www.calibex.com/burt-bee-lip-shim鈥?/a>
Anything Burt's Bees IS AMAZING. no questions. they have a really good product going, and very good for the lips =]
Yes I love Burts Bees.
It isnt any good, unless if you get the realy light colors... the dark ones change the color of your lips and it makes you look like a witch... so my advice to you is to stick to the light colors


your friend ulianna
yah they r and i do like them and suggest u try it at least ... makes my lip soft and not sticky and the ones i use have a minty tingle =0)
yes it should be fine for those ages... and i would go with champaine for the younger ones... i like them... i had champaine but my friends dog ate it... now i have nutmeg... i like it.. and with the darker colors advise them to only apply it lightly... you dont need much... hope i have been informative... good luck...
Antything Burts Bees is fabulous
I love burts bees better than any other lip stick or lip gloss.. its natural, and feels great on the lips!
yeah they are pretty good!
i dont like the look of it.. i say you should go with CARMEX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan