Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Burt's Bees Lip Balm work well?

I was thinking of buying it, but I'm a little unsure. It's about 2 bucks more than the regular chapstick I use. How long does it last? Is it worth it spending 4 dollars on that lip balm?Does Burt's Bees Lip Balm work well?
the lip balm works incredibly well. ive gone through many trial-and-errors with chapsticks, and found that burt's bees is the only one that gives me smooth lips. it's well worth the price. the formula's not waxy :) and the peppermint is very soothing in the lips.Does Burt's Bees Lip Balm work well?
I Luv It.





You can get the tinted kind. I like to use the pale pink tone. I don't need lipstick... it's so tiny, it fits in your pocket. It feels really good on your lips. It's like any other medicated lip balm. As long as you keep it on, it will put moisture back in your lips. I didn't like the darker shades as much... but to each, her own!
it works.. but aquafina lip balm is sooo much better and has a minty flavor that makes your lips feel great...


it's funn for kissing too.lol.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes! I used to have the kind in the little tin that you put on with your finger. It has a minty fresh feeling when you put it on! :-) However, now I use strawberry flavored Chap Stick and I love it! You should try it.
i like it, but it has gone way downhill in quality since being bought out by clorox or whatever.. i like the thickness of carmex or 'chapstick' but the tingle and taste of burts.
I like it. It lasts as long as any tube of chapstick generally lasts. It also has a nice minty fragrance, which is refreshing.
I recommend buying it. I find that it sticks to my lips longer than regular chap stick does.
loveeee
yes and its all natural
its the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan