Monday, June 21, 2010

Burt's Bees Products good for Acne?

I'm wondering if anyone out there who is a Burt's Bees customer uses particular products for their acne? I have had pretty bad breakouts for the past few months. I love Burt's Bee's products, and I came across their Herbal Blemish stick at the store yesterday and it works wonderfully!! I went to their website and they offer a number of facial scrubs, cleansers, toners, facial bars...all of which has great reviews from customers but which ones work the best together?Burt's Bees Products good for Acne?
i use burts bees lip balm and stuff, but never thought about their stuff for acne until i read your question! tomorrow i am going to buy some stuff at the store. i am gonna get the lemon poppy seed facial cleanser, and the herbal blemish stick. i did read a review on their site thats said the lemon poppy seed facial cleanser works well so lets hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan