Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which do you prefer... Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees, or Avon?
prefer...Bonne Bell,
Burt's Bees, or Avon?

I am doing a project for my econ class and I need 100 people polled and their answers. Please help!Which do you prefer... Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees, or Avon?


prefer...Bonne Bell,


Burt's Bees, or Avon?
Bonne Bell kicks butt! I just wish they kept making this old chocolate lip gloss-it was awesomeWhich do you prefer... Bonne Bell, Burt's Bees, or Avon?


prefer...Bonne Bell,


Burt's Bees, or Avon?
burt's bees!!!


the chapstick is amazing!!
bonne bell,never heard of burts bees and avon sucks
Mark is a product of Avon. I tend to buy Mark or M.A.C. more than anything else. So I guess you can put me down for Avon. Hope this helps and you get a good grade on your project. Good luck!!
Burt's Bees, because it is all natural, and it isn't tested on animals
I am the biggest Burt's Bee fan! I love how it makes my lips tingle! You can't go wrong with the smell either!
Avon sells the most lipstick of any cosmetic company. They are always on the cutting edge and consently coming up with new products. Hasve you tried there dry manicure yet? it's wounderful!





http://sligon.avonrepresentative.com/
Neither, I like Mary Kay.





Make sure with your survey you have an ';other'; section so that your chart reflects all of the answers that don't fall under those three choices.
I LIKE BONNE BELL MYSELF....I'VE NEVER TRIED BURT'S BEES, BUT AVON ISN'T ALL THAT GREAT, IT'S EXPENSIVE BUT DOESN'T WORK HALF AS WELL AS BONNE BELL PRODUCTS....AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IT DOESN'T LAST AS LONG EITHER...
Burt's Bees...works great...I have really dry lips and it moisturizes sooo good!!
Bonne Bell
AVON!!!!
I would say Burt's Bees
avon. its just so complete and satisfying
Definately Burts Bees. It is all natural. A little more expensive but worth it.
Burt's Bees is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan