Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I find Burt's Bees concealer?

They used to make it, it was a silver round container, very small. Like pomade type??? It came in 3 shades. Did they discontinue it?Can someone find me a site with it, 10pTS!!!!!!! thank uWhere can I find Burt's Bees concealer?
unfortunately burt's bees doesn't make any make up at all anymore. :(Where can I find Burt's Bees concealer?
Here you go. Hope this is what you were looking for.


I didnt know they had Concealer til now., thanks I may just try it out.





http://www.smallflower.com/burts-bees/he鈥?/a>





But yes they did discontinue it.
Walgreens!
I was just in Longs Drug Store and they and entire end cap full of burts bee's products.
i dnt have an answer for you srry - but i would love to find that ! i love their lip balm!
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan