Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where do you buy Burt's Bees lipbalm in the UK?

I can't find it anywhere!Where do you buy Burt's Bees lipbalm in the UK?
Burt's Bees lipbalm - good choice! I think most independent, up-market shops sell it - I think they think it's quite glamorous or something! =] I've bought it from those sorts of places before, but they've actually started selling it in the Boot's pharmacy near me. They might not sell it in Boots all over the UK, but I guess you could ask one of the shop assistants. Good luck! =] xWhere do you buy Burt's Bees lipbalm in the UK?
a local drug store?
john lewis or if you live near wimbledon you can buy it in the gift shop at wisley rhs garden.
You can find it at some drug stores, at health food stores or stores that feature natural products.





You can also order it online:


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan