Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champange work for medium skin tones?

I was wondering before I buy the product.I heard it makes some lips light pink while some make it look frosty white.Help?Does Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champange work for medium skin tones?
yes~


i'm a medium skin tone.


i have the lip shimmer in champagne. I thought it would look white and frosty for me, but i love it. it has a lot of shimmer but just the right amount and makes ur lips pretty light pink.


i love it~


:]Does Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champange work for medium skin tones?
omg if u have medium skin don get it!!!!!! believe me i got it and used it and it made my lips look white!!!!! but if u like that........
yea! It wont make it look frosty white

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan