Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do Burt's Bees facial products really work?

I have an oily T-zone with comfortable cheeks and i have a bit of an acne problem. I have been searching for YEARS to find a really good skin program that can clear up my complexion and make my skin look soft, not shiney. I have tried proatciv, cliniques 3-step program, clean and clear, and many others, but never Burt's Bees. Has anyone ever tried their facial products before and do they really work? PLEASE HELP!Do Burt's Bees facial products really work?
No, they don't. I would copy and paste the info I get off beautypedia.com but its copyrighted because you have to pay for a subscription but the creator is a beauty expert and has tested pretty much every product on the market right down to the individual ingredients. She rates all Burt's Bees skincare very low. Her store website cosmeticscop.com has some reviews and also her skincare to purchase, I started using her stuff and my skin cleared up--costs around the same as Clinique.Do Burt's Bees facial products really work?
You're welcome! I love her site too, I don't buy anything anymore without consulting her book or website first. Good luck! Report Abuse

clearasil ultra works the best for me, I mean even my brother who's 17 had this stuff that was given to him from a dermatologist and he was using it and it still wasn't working, i let him try some of my clearasil and he said it's the best stuff that he's ever used, and he's got bad acne, but it's gone now.
i havent actually used it.


but i love their chapstick.


and ppl at my school tell me its awesome.
I use many Burt's Bees products, and I love most of them. I suggest that you look for a trial size whenever possible. My favorite facial moisturizer is their Marshmallow Vanishing Creme; I use it and my combination skin is clearing nicely. Good luck!
I've never tried the Burt's Bees FACIAL products but I've tried their lotions and chapstick they're all really good so I'm thinking the facial products should be good also.
not really but they smell great.





Their tomato soap is great. So is their toner. You'll feel clean but it won't really clear your skin like drastic. That is internal.





You need to add omegas or drop something in your diet.





Best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan