Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I get Burt's Bees Lip shimmers or lip balm?

I'm Asian with tan skin if that matters. Oh yeah, and what type of lip balm should I get? If I should get lip balm that is... Thx in advance!Should I get Burt's Bees Lip shimmers or lip balm?
Well the shimmers are really pretty. Get more of a beige or brown color or a darker pink or burgundy color cuz with ur skin tone light pink might look funny, no offense. Your skin tone sounds lovely btw =)Should I get Burt's Bees Lip shimmers or lip balm?
i like burt's bees lip shimmers better, it looks super cute on everyone! =]








mine?with pics:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I like crazy rumors lip balm the best. Plus they come in various flavours (coffee, tea and ice cream flavours lol) and very moisturising for the lips.
try this from Isabella Pelle





http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>





I use this brand everyday, plus they plump my lips





they ship 4 free anywhere in the world
burts bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan