Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champagne work for medium skin tones?

I was wondering before I buy the product.I heard it makes some lips light pink while some make it look frosty white.Help?





Does Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champagne work for medium skin tones?
My mom buyt that stuff all the time. Sometimes she wears it with a little lip gloss, or lipstick so it changes the color. But then I used it, it seemed to be a little pinkish on me. But it is really good stuff!Does Burt's Bees lip shimmer in champagne work for medium skin tones?
HI I'M CHRISTINA A INDEPENDENT BEAUTY CONSULTANT WITH MARY KAY. I HAVE A WEBSITE YOU CAN CHECK OUT, YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE AND PLAY WITH COLOR AND HAIR. THAT HELPS YOU TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER FROM THERE. HAVE FUN.


WWW.MARYKAY.COM/CHRISTINA105
Some lips may be pink anyway or it could be that it is really thin.. I'm not really familiar with this product but I've heard that the bee royal family of products is pure.


Hope that helps you.
I dont know.


Um I think so but then again I am not sure I saw some of ym friends put i on!


Some were really light light pink they looked white!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan