Sunday, November 29, 2009

Burt's Bees has discountinued their line of blushing creme & I am looking for a comparable product.?

I have searched the Internet extensively, looking for an all-natural, creme blush (not a powder.) I LOVED the Burt's Bees product and am so disappointed that it has been discontinued.Burt's Bees has discountinued their line of blushing creme %26amp; I am looking for a comparable product.?
Don't take this the wrong way but it was discontinued because it was not that good. It was very thick and heavy along with most of the stuff from Burt's Bees. I hated their makeup.Burt's Bees has discountinued their line of blushing creme %26amp; I am looking for a comparable product.?
um try kiss my face
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan