Sunday, November 29, 2009

How long does it take Burt's Bees Acne line to work?

I'm using the Acne Gel Cleanser but I haven't see results (I've been using it for three days). I Know it's to early to judge but when do you think it will work?


Anyone with experience?





FYI: My mom said that it's made my face worse- I have pimple on my foreheadHow long does it take Burt's Bees Acne line to work?
Berts Bee is a great way to go!





And most people should note that acne can get worse before it takes a turn for the better with all new products.





Instead of just picking a wash you should invest in the whole system.


Only your face can answer your last questions as each case of acne is individual. If you use the systems or products 100% by directions you should see some results.





http://www.burtsbees.com/a/natural-acne-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan