Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where can I find Burt's Bees lipstick in ';Grace'; ?

A long time ago someone bought my mother and I the Wings of Love set and I am now addicted to the ';Grace'; color. However the tubes are small and I am almost out. Does anyone know where I can find a larger, individual tube of this? Thanks!Where can I find Burt's Bees lipstick in ';Grace'; ?
1. Ask the presenter if the store carries or will order special size.





2. Check with nearest Health Food Store.





3. Check with the manufacturer. Most products have '800' number listed on the product for the consumer convenience. So check with them on phone, or if you wish, you could ask them to provide you the address where you can write explaining in detail what you are looking for.





Good luck for your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan