Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you think about Burt's Bees Hair and Skin Care products? Any favorites in particular??

I'm a Burt's Bees ADDICT! lol, I own tons of their products.





Lip Shimmers- These have a minty smell and leave your lips tingly with a shimmery color! I love them! The best colors are Nutmeg, Watermelon, Rhubarb, and Radiance. Stay away from the cocoa color though.





Lip Balms-


The medicated one healed my chapped lips in 3 days, with a minty tingle!


The Replenishing lip balm with cranberry oil gets in your mouth easily and then tastes awful though. It adds a glossy pinky color though.


The beeswax lip balm makes your lips tingle and feel fantastic.


The honey lip balm smells like honey alot and moisturizes your lips very well.





Lip Glosses- The lemon lime one smells FANTASTIC! Their good for your lips, too!





Face washes- I use the Garden Tomato Complexion Soap along with the Garden Tomato Toner. It leaves my skin fabulous and I haven't had a pimple for a while since I started using these products!


The garden tomato soap and toner are formulated for oily skin. They have a wild lettuce soap for dry skin.





Face mask- Their Pore refining mask is SO REFRESHING! Pretty pricey, but it makes your pores VANISH! It makes your face tingle and GLOWEY!





Toners- They have one for dry skin and one for oily skin. The one I use is Garden Tomato Toner for Oily Skin. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling tingly!





Body Washes- I have used the Citrus %26amp; Ginger Root Body Wash and Peppermint Shower Soap. The Citrus one smells amazing and refreshes your skin. I like how it lathers really well.


The Peppermint Shower Soap smells SO REFRESHING and really wakes up your skin. I love how it scrubs well and the smell is amazingly refreshing. It makes your skin tingle in the shower! If you have sensitive skin though, don't use it because it feels a little scratchy.





Body Lotions- I have used the Naturally Nourishing Milk %26amp; Honey Body Lotion and the Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey %26amp; Orange Wax Body Lotion. Both smell great and are about pretty average.


I slather them on at night and go to bed smelling sweet, like honey. They moisturize pretty well and are Average body lotions.





Hand Moisturizers- I have the Almond Milk Hand Creme, the Beeswax %26amp; Banana Hand Creme, Hand Salve, and Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme.


The Almond Milk Hand Creme smells really good, kind of like cherries. It moisturizes your hands well but it leaves my hands kind of sticky.


The Beeswax %26amp; Banana Hand Creme smells AWESOME, like banana cream pie. I just wanna eat it, it smells soooo good. It moisturizes really well.


Hand Salve is really oily and greasy. I didn't like it because it's so greasy and the lid doesn't stay on the tin! The smell isn't too great, either.


Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme is the best hand creme I have used. Use only a LITTLE BIT though because its easy to squirt too much. It smells very strongly of herbs. My sister thought it smelled like pine-sol.





Foot Cremes- I have the Coconut Foot Creme, Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey %26amp; Bilberry Foot Creme, and Peppermint Foot Lotion.


The coconut foot creme feels a little waxy and silky at the same time. You're supposed to only use it under socks because if you go barefoot with it, it'll get all over the carpet. It leaves your feet smooth and silky!


The Honey Foot Creme smells alot like Honey. It leaves your feet moisturized and soft. I love it! It's perfect for foot massages.


The peppermint foot lotion literally leaves your feet GLOWING and tingly all over. I love it!





Overall, my favorite products are:





Garden Tomato Complexion Soap


Garden Tomato Toner


Watermelon, Nutmeg, Rhubarb, and Radiance Lip Shimmers


Lemon Lime Lip Gloss


Peppermint Shower Soap


Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme


Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey %26amp; Bilberry Foot Creme





There ya go! Hope I helped!What do you think about Burt's Bees Hair and Skin Care products? Any favorites in particular??
Sure! I would like to know how it turns out for you. I won't be able to try it for myself because the ingredients in most shampoos and conditioners irritate my scalp, so I strictly use a baking-soda based shampoo which means I can't try all those others :( Report Abuse
What do you think about Burt's Bees Hair and Skin Care products? Any favorites in particular??
i've tried these products to me they were just average, favorites would be aveda skincare and paul mitchell hair care they have some fairly new products that rock.(SUPER SKINNY SERUM, HEAVENLY, ROUND TRIP A CURLY HAIR GIRLS LIFE SAVER)
I love Burt's Bees! My favorite is just their plain old chap stick. It's got that minty feeling and ahhh I love it! I haven't tried many of their other things, but I know I like their tinted chap sticks too.
It is one of my favorite lines for hand salve and lip balm. I highly recommend both. I haven't tried any of the other products.
The only thing I use and love is their lemon cuticle cream.
Their skin care line is amazing and it worked wonders for my skin. I've used several of their face washes and blemish sticks. I love the raspberry complexion mist. It really helped to clear my skin up.





I also like all of their chapsticks/lipbalms.





The lemon cuticle cream smells delicious, as does the banana hand cream. Almond Butter %26amp; Milk lotions are wonderful smelling also. Plus they make you hands feel nice and smooth. I've used their coconut foot cream for dry, cracking heels and it restored them within days.





I've used a lot of their products and I haven't been dissapointed with any of them (Except the Carrot Nuritive Body Lotion, the smell makes me wanna puke). All my friends love them too. For Christmas I make sure to buy plenty of Burt's Bees Gift Baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan