Sunday, November 29, 2009

If Burt's Bees are natural, do they have expired date too?

I went to local fleamarket this morning and saw a vendor selling Burt's Bees dirt cheap, so I tried to find exp date but couldn't find it.


I kinda got a feeling that they are old product pull off from store shelf.





So what do you guys think, can I still use them?


Because if it natural products, shouldn't you not be worry of any expired chemical reaction?If Burt's Bees are natural, do they have expired date too?
Anything that you would use on your body or put in your body has an expiration date. It's possible the company uses something called a closed expiration date, which is a special code that the company uses to tell if it is past it's ';best by'; date. It wouldn't harm you or anything, but I would be hesitant to use it. I love Burt's Bees myself, but I don't think I would buy it from a flea market...half of that stuff is not only old product, but things stolen from stores.





Check out Burt's Bees website, it is interesting and you might get some info: http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>If Burt's Bees are natural, do they have expired date too?
all mine dont. i think i had mine for a year or two. i do use that on my ink too.

1 comment:

  1. I can't find the expire date on the Tips and toes kit BUT THIS CODE IS ON THE BOX YB14275026 also a copyright year of 2013 is it good to use? Thank you I ordered it from Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

 
quick loan