Sunday, November 29, 2009

Burt's Bees...Is it effective??? How long does it take?

I'm using the Acne Gel Cleanser but I haven't see results (I've been using it for three days). I Know it's to early to judge but when do you think it will work?


Anyone with experience?





FYI: My mom said that it's made my face worse- I have pimple on my forehead





Oh, and has anyone tried all the other Burt's Bees Acne Products?


Are they effective?Burt's Bees...Is it effective??? How long does it take?
I love Burt's Bees Products! Sometimes, when you get a product that is going to draw out some of that nasty bacteria and cleanse your skin, its going to bring the problem up to the top layer of skin, it will seem like its getting worse, but really its just hurrying up all the pimples you had on the way. Give it a few weeks, and maybe mix in a tea tree oil spot treatment as well! It works wonders. If you have a lot of money to spend on your acne then you realllyyyy have to try The Hungarian Hot mask by Eminence, its seriously did wonders for reducing my acne, and it worked immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan