Monday, November 30, 2009

Allergic reaction to Honey Burt's Bees Lip Balm?

I have been using it for about a day now non stop. I love it. But, this morning I woke up and the whole left side of my top lip is swollen like a balloon and it feels like a cold sore. However, it's bigger than the ones that I usually (and rarely) get. Has anyone had something happen like this? What should I do? It hurts!Allergic reaction to Honey Burt's Bees Lip Balm?
Oh wow, a friend of mine has the exact same problem with her lips in the past couple of weeks. Funny thing, she has been putting more and more Burts Bees on it, trying to soothe it! Interesting!Allergic reaction to Honey Burt's Bees Lip Balm?
I just today put 2 and 2 together and have figured out that Burt's Bees lip gloss is the culprit for the cancer-like sores on my lips and inside my mouth. I too am calling the company. Report Abuse

I just purchased Burt's Bees Honey Lip balm last week. Actually, I bought 2 tubes since I noticed the item was listen as ';discontinued';. After using it the first day, the upper right side of my lip broke out into cold sores (where I usually get them, but bigger!). I KNEW there was a connection! Report Abuse

I have a miserable story to tell you.





I cannot use tht lip balm because it makes my lips worse. It makes lips more worse for most people.





It became INCREDIBLY cracked, to the point I could not open my mouth without bleeding. Incredibly gross, absolutely painful and the worst thing in the world





STOP using it, please. Your lips will become so disgusting you cannot even eat. Use NIVEA CREAM, it is nice and cold and creamy and helps your lips.





Also wash your lips before using any lip balm or cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan