Sunday, November 29, 2009

What stores can I find Burt's Bees natural sunscreen in?

I know they sell the chapsticks all over the place, but I never can get a hold of their sunscreen, and because I need quite a bit this summer, I don't really want to order it online constantly. Are their any drugstores/grocery stores/etc where I know they will have it?What stores can I find Burt's Bees natural sunscreen in?
personally i use it too. i normally get it at the harmon store, it depends on where you live and the types of stores that are popular in your town, or near it. try the local department store like target or walmart. they should carry it but it depends on the store. hopefully i helped :)What stores can I find Burt's Bees natural sunscreen in?
- target


- some pharmacies and drug stores


- organic stores and organic grocery stores





holla.
A health food store - regional or national - should have the product available. CVS carries a full assortment of products by that company.
Target, Cvs, Walmart
probably cvs they usually have a shrine dedicated to burts bees
walgreens
i think target it has it
cvs
places like target, or a drug store like walgreens or cvs they all have it
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan