Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are Burt's Bees Lip shimmers available at Target?

I know they have the ones in round cans but what about the tubes like ChapSticks or the little sticks - the Lip Shimmers? If not where else are they available? Thanks.Are Burt's Bees Lip shimmers available at Target?
Yup.


Walgreens. CVS. Rite Aid.


They even have some products at Newberry Comics!Are Burt's Bees Lip shimmers available at Target?
Yeah, just look in the makeup section. You can also buy them at Long's Drugstore.








For more tips on fashion, makeup, etc. check out my blog:


www.dimelook.blogspot.com





I am just getting started so please feel free to subscribe or leave a request!
Yes they are and also at most CVS's and Walgreen's Drug Stores too.





You might even be able to find them at K-Mart. Some stores in different locations carry different products.
Yup! I think I saw them there. If not, you can try drugstores like Walgreens.
The only place I know is Walgreens. They have a lot of Burt's Bees Wax lines!
they should have those because they sell the burt bees line there. if not, try a nearby walgreens or rite aid^^
yes they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan